SWISSVAX PAINT PROTECTION DETAIL
Swissvax has become the world’s most cherished brand in car care. Quality is a crucially important value for Swissvax which the Switzerland based company considers as the fundament of its worldwide success.
- The vehicle is first treated to a pre-wash using a Citrus based Ph-Neutral Citrus Foam to remove road grime and bug splatter etc.
- The vehicle is washed using Swissvax High Concentrated Detailing Shampoo designed to lift grime safely off the surface and minimize wash-induced swirl marks and scratches, using twin grit guard bucket system to prevent any stones and sharp-edged particles being carried onto the car via a microfiber wash mitt.
- Application of iron fallout remover to dissolve iron fallout and remove contamination.
- Application of removes tar remover and other contaminants.
- Wheels are cleaned using Rupes Wheel Fast Cleaner which is a pH-balanced, colour changing wheel cleaner that was designed to clean today’s brake-dust laden sports cars.
- The door shuts, petrol cap, arches and lower sections parts will be cleaned.
- The paintwork is treated with a mild Clay bar removing bonded surface contaminants.
- The vehicle is given a final rinse using our Water Filter System which eliminates water spotting and streaking created by chemical impurities contained in our tap water.
- The vehicle is hand dried using a combination of compressed air and deep-pile microfiber towels
- Glass cleaned inside and out using a combination of Rupes Glass cleaner
- Exterior plastics and door trims dressed using Swissvax Plastic conditioner
- Interior vacuumed
- Paint protected with Swissvax Concorso Wax